What is COOLCLUBWORLD?
A: COOLCLUBWORLD (CCW) 501 (c) (3) is a nonprofit organization recognizes and rewards positive young people with our COOL POINTS incentive programs (READING ENCOURAGEMENT, ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT, POSITIVE ACTIVITY.) CCW provides students with a free membership that starts with an innovative online COOL POINTS account with opportunities for recognitions, rewards, and mentoring. Positive young people have an opportunity to receive tons of benefits, along with recognitions and rewards by joining this positive “Stay Cool, Stay Positive” COOL CLUB.
Q: What is a COOL POINTS ACCOUNT?
A: An interactive online account where students use the Activity Entry Board, Cool Points Upload, and COOL POINTS POSTS to submit and upload information for COOL POINTS. Reading Encouragement, Academic Achievement, and Positive Activity is the information provided in the COOL POINTS account for COOL POINTS. The COOL POINTS account also coordinates tutoring, mentoring, and COOL POINTS reports. The ultimate feature is it starts the recognizing and rewarding on a Super Cool level.
Q: What is required for the CCW membership?
A: The CCW membership requirement is currently FREE and all rewards are coordinated through schools or organizations. Students create a COOL POINTS account with their school or organization address information after clicking Join Today Free. Afterwards login to the COOL POINTS account to activate your membership. There is unlimited access to these accounts. LET’S GET IT STARTED! It’s time for COOL POINTS!!!
Q: HOW CAN I RECEIVE REWARDS SUCH AS: T-SHIRTS, TABLETS, LAPTOPS, AND SELECT ITEMS FROM: PIZZA HUT, SONIC, RASING CANES, KRISPY KREME AND COOLCLUBWORLD (MORE TO BE ANNOUNCED)
A: CCW members have the opportunities for rewards by submitting COOL POINTS posts from the categories below:
- Reading Encouragement (Submit author, title, and short description of the book).
- Academic Achievement (Submit improvements to excellences to include, but not limited to classwork, homework assignments, projects, quizzes and test scores, mastery, advanced, honor roll, Dean lists and STEM awards.
- Positive Activity (Submit educational or organizational (positive activity inside/outside the classroom). Some examples can be helping family/friends/teachers, feeding the homeless, working with charities, and participation (organizations, sports, clubs, band, choir, field trips, dance, school events etc.)
Q: HOW DOES COOLCLUBWORLD (CCW) PROVIDE TEACHERS, LIBRARIANS, ADMINISTRATORS, COUNSELORS, ETC. WITH A VIRTUAL TOOL AND RESOURCE?
- A: CCW provides:
- COOL POINTS Account Virtual Facility: Student centered experience
- Improve School/Classroom Culture: Challenge students by incorporating an independent tool with a student virtual voice.
- Classroom Incorporation Examples: Informal assessments, Do Now, Exit Tickets, or Early Finishers
- COOL POINTS Reports: A detailed report(data) on your students’ posts from academic lessons, activities, projects, etc. will be provided. You can find out what they learned or missed. Students can request more assistance on certain lessons. This is an excellent provision for reteaching or reinforcing lessons to ensure understanding from all students.
- CCW E-Newsletter: Upcoming events, Student engagement activities, Advocate Guidance, Recognitions, and Rewards
- Teacher Incentives: COOL POINTS rewards teachers’ inspiration, actions & activities. Teachers will receive COOL POINTS incentives from students’ posts. There will be periodic drawings and designated rewards.
- Advocate Programs: Includes incentives (Tablets, Gift cards, Sponsored Rewards, and Possible Stipends) as well as report options providing what students are learning from lessons.
- Conclusion: Teacher advocates integrate our COOL POINTS program and provide guidance, encouragement, and allows students to be recognized and rewarded for reading, academic achievement, and positive activity.
Q: Is the COOLCLUBWORLD (CCW) only a virtual organization?
A: COOLCLUBWORLD (CCW) coordinates through schools and organizations with live interactions with students’ recognitions, rewards, mentoring, tutoring, and along with hosting mini camps (SUMMER, STEAM, READING, MATH, WINTER, WEEKEND, POSITIVE). We also host events and participate at other live venues.
Q: WHAT OTHER SERVICES DO YOU OFFER SCHOOLS AND ORGANIZATIONS?
A: We offer a SUPER COOL POINTS service for teachers, librarians, administrators, counselors, etc. for $60/year (Only $5.00/month) that coordinates custom reports with students’ individual COOL POINTS posts on improvements to excellences in classwork, homework, projects, quizzes, and tests. All featured classroom incorporations such as Informal assessments, Do Now, Exit Tickets, or Early Finishers will be rolled up with COOL POINTS scores according to the rubric. All School and Organization activity and event posts are rolled up per individual teacher or admin designees who the service is paid for. Overall provides an effective source of data that can assist with the measurement of student progress, evaluate program and instructional effectiveness, guide curriculum development and resource allocation, promote accountability and, most importantly, ensure that every child put forth an effort in learning and participating in various programs. Please contact us using the CONTACT US tab for additional information.
Q: How are rewards coordinated?
A: Rewards are coordinated through students’ school or organization address information. Students need to ensure they update their school or organization name and grade change in the Account details in their COOL POINTS account upon grade promotions.
Q: WHAT ARE THE CONDITIONS FOR ELIGIBILITY FOR THE COOL POINTS COLLEGE TEXTBOOKS SCHOLARSHIPS REWARDS?
A: Students are eligible for the COOL POINTS COLLEGE TEXTBOOKS scholarship with confirmed COOL POINTS in all three programs components including reading encouragement, academic achievement, and positive activity. Check your dashboard! Eligibility will be based on two features: GPA 2.0-4.0 and COOL POINTS! These scholarships will be awarded to students submitting their reading, academic success, and overall school/organization positive activity. A short application is also required upon COOL POINTS post interest in the scholarship opportunity. Upon submission CCW will contact you with details. Scholarship official start is school year is 2021-2022.
Q: How is COOLCLUBWORLD (CCW) funded?
A: We are funded through the CCW Store profits (PRESIDENT COOL WORLD’S children story books), Super Cool Service Plans, Sponsors, Donations and Grants.